In our very first episode, we sat down with motivational speaker, bestselling author, and sports entrepreneur Jake Kelfer.
In this episode, we will talk about:
- Jake’s journey to working in sports
- How he wrote 2 bestselling books by 25
- The importance of defining success on your own terms
- The “Go Big or Go Home” mentality that led to Jake creating a secondary NBA combine that has helped over 70+ draft prospects sign their first contract
- Why Jake speaks on happiness and success
- Tips on how to stand out in the job market and elevate your sports career
Jake Kelfer is a lifestyle entrepreneur and life elevator. He is the bestselling author of Elevate Beyond and Elevate Your Network, a high-energy motivational speaker on a mission to inspire millions of people to achieve personal success and happiness. He is the founder of the Professional Basketball Combine which helps NBA draft prospects turn their dreams of playing pro basketball into their reality. He and his work have been featured on Forbes, Sports Illustrated, ESPN, NBC Sports, USA Today, Bleacher Report and many other major media outlets. Connect with Jake on social @jakekelfer!
Connect with Jake Kelfer on: Website | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Youtube