In today’s episode we sat down with your favorite NBA players favorite photographer, Cassy Athena.
In this episode we will talk about:
- How she turned her passion into her career in the world of basketball
- The importance of building genuine relationships to stand out & how to maintain them
- How social media shaped her business which has led to some of the biggest stars reposting her pictures
- Talks about how she found her purpose by building her brand
- Cassy’s daily grind and what it takes to make it in the industry
Cassy Athena is a professional NBA photographer and entrepreneur, & has overcome some pretty remarkable things along the way. Her work has been published in Sports Illustrated, Samsung, Billboard, Red Bull, Fox Sports, Dime Magazine, Slam Magazine, NBA, Under Armour, Nike, Jordan Brand, Monster Headphones & more. She has worked exclusively with the biggest NBA athletes & has helped with branding/marketing to many athletes and entertainers. It wasn’t only LeBron James, who drew nearly two million likes on Instagram for balling out at Chris Brickley’s basketball runs in New York City; Cassy Athena was there, like always, capturing the magic. She even followed Steph Curry & his family at the 2016 NBA Star Game in Toronto for Under Armour.
Connect with Cassy Athena and follow her journey: Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | Website